Most of the famous couple's courtship has been kept under wraps but here are a few of their cutest moments captured on-camera.
1. Their relationship was on display for the first time at the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto.
Prince Harry co-founded the Games back in 2014; Meghan's appearance marks the first time she's accompanied Harry at an official royal engagement.
2. Meghan and Harry appeared together at the Wheelchair Tennis event.
Here they are having a laugh.
3. Sharing a secret during the match.
Just a few weeks before this was taken, Meghan revealed details of their relationship in Vanity Fair.
“We’re a couple. We’re in love. I’m sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time," she said. "This is for us. It’s part of what makes it so special, that’s just ours. But we’re happy. Personally, I love a great love story.”
4. Here they are holding hands for the camera.
They were the picture of a young couple in love.
5. Prince Harry spent some time with Meghan's mom at the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games
While Meghan was initially seated separately from Harry in a private box with her mother and close friends, he stopped by toward the end of the event to say hello.
6. A sweet smooch was also caught on camera!
In a rarely seen moment of royal PDA, Prince Harry planted a kiss on his girlfriend's cheek.
*This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors.