Phillips Academy, in Andover, Massachusetts, beat out nearly 4,000 other schools to be ranked the best private high school in America for the fourth consecutive year.
In order to rank the top private secondary schools across the country, Niche, a company that specializes in data on educational institutions, crunched the numbers from 3,903 private high schools nationwide across multiple categories: composite SAT/ACT scores, college data, student-teacher ratio, and surveys from parents and students.
Here are the top ten schools on the list:
1. Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts (above)
2. Harvard-Westlake School, Studio City, California
3. Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, New Hampshire
4. Trinity School, New York, New York
5. Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut
6. St. Mark's School of Texas, Dallas, Texas
7. Lakeside School, Seattle, Washington
8. The College Preparatory School, Oakland, California
9. St. Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire
10. The Lawrenceville School, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
For the full list, check out niche.com.
*This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com
*Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors