7 Times Prince George Was Simply Not Having It
While most soon-to-be four-year-olds are playing trucks and watching Sesame Street, young Prince George is already learning the ropes of international diplomacy. He's remarkably well-behaved for his age, but every so often, the camera will catch the young royal with a less-than-pleasant disposition. Read on for seven of his most memorable cranky moments.
1. A sleepy Prince George arrives in Germany
He couldn't stop rubbing his eyes!
2. Upon arrival in Poland on the Royal Tour
The young royal reportedly didn't want to get off the plane.
3. When boredom set in at 2017's Trooping the Colour
There's only so long a three-year-old can stand still on a balcony.
4. At his first official engagement
The plane-obsessed royal was slightly overwhelmed at the Royal International Air Tattoo.
5. At his Aunt Pippa's Wedding
He was reportedly reprimanded after he stepped on the bride's dress.
6. At Princess Charlotte's Christening
George's papa Prince William consoled him, while Kate went on ahead with baby Charlotte.
7. During the royal tour of Australia
He was seen crying at Fairbairn Defence Base during his first official trip overseas.
This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors.