10 Times the Public Couldn't Help But Kiss the Royal Family
While there are no enforced codes of behavior for greeting a member of the royal family, most people prefer to adhere to traditional forms such as a polite neck bow, or small curtsy. Others prefer to shake hands in the usual, friendly yet formal way. But of course, there are those who are so swept up in the moment that they forget any protocol or polite etiquette just to elicit a cheeky kiss and a quick cuddle from a royal member.
Here are Prince Harry and the rest of our favorite royals being greeted by over-excited members of the public, and giving us a whole new meaning to the term stiff upper lip.
1) Prince Harry and Daphne Dunne
Prince Harry made 97-year-old Daphne Dunne's day when he gave her a kiss
2) Prince Harry and Victoria McRae
Harry doesn't get much say in this kiss from royal fan Victoria McRae while in Australia. She was wearing a tiara, after all.
3) Prince William and a royal fan
It's not just Harry who is irresistible - William's been known to receive amorous advances from fans too.
4) Prince Charles and Gilda Larbey
Mind the ear, Gilda.
5) The Duchess of Cambridge and a
The embarrassing moment you go for the hand but get a mouthful of pashmina instead.
6) Prince Harry and Ruth Uffleman
Pucker up please, Harry...
7) The Duchess of Cornwall and a royal fan
This lady loves Camilla.
8) Prince Charles and model Jane Priest
On the beach no less.
9) Prince Charles and Antonia Padurarua
Charles received a hug and kiss from a young girl in Romania.
10) Prince Harry and Daphne Dunne... again
A lady lucky enough to have kissed the prince twice.
This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the