Take a Look Inside the $30,000 Grammys Gift Bag
The temptation of an awesome goody bag at the end of a swanky ceremony is one of the main reasons celebrities turn up, right?
Well, guests at this year's Grammy Awards will not be disappointed with the generous swag bag on offer, with the impressive gift list released by Insider. Here are ten of our favorite gifts that Adele, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, and Drake can look forward to getting their lucky mitts on next weekend.
1) A week-long trip to the Golden Door spa in California worth $8,850 (the most expensive gift). The spa donates 100 percent of its profits to help end child abuse. Luxurious and all for a good cause.
2) A customized 64-count box of Crayola crayons. Because you're never too old for coloring.
3) A voucher for a free large pizza from D'Amore's Famous Pizza in California. Useful to soak up all the booze post-after party...
Kylie and Kendall Jenner
4) A SweetCheeks massage mat, which claims to increase circulation and temporarily reduce cellulite. We need one for our office chair, pronto.
5) A PonyDry hair sleeve, which enables women to wash just the roots of their hair. Perhaps the best invention of all time?
6) A selection of Hasbro games, including the ingenious Toilet Trouble and Monopoly Token Madness. Just imagine Madonna or Sean Paul getting sprayed with water in Toilet Trouble...
7) Exercise shoes co-developed by Michael Jackson dancer Yumiko Sumida Jackson.
A game of Monopoly
8) An FXP Hula Hoop Fitness workout program—including fitness DVDs, a hula hoop, and personal training sessions. Bring back the hula hoop.
9) A Gold Leaf Gourmet dessert kit.
See the complete list here.
* Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors.