When was the last time you looked at your record collection? In recent years, vinyl has made a serious comeback, which means you may want to dust off those old
That's right: Your favorite rock record from back in the day could actually be worth something today — if it's an original issue, that is.
"Rock albums are all over the place, but The Beatles is always highest,"
Early and rare jazz pressings also do very well at
These are the albums (all originals) Neiheisel ranked as most valuable:
1. The Beatles, Yesterday and Today
Value: Original cover, first issue, $20,000-$45,000
2. The Beatles, White Album
Value: Original cover, first issue, $10,000-$20,000
3. Bob Dylan, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
Value: Withdrawn varietal (has four songs not contained
4. The White Stripes, Lafayette Blues
Value: Single EP (limited release of 15 numbered copies), $4,000-$6,000
5. Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin
Value: Aqua lettering variant, $3,000-$5,000
6. Roland Kirk, Triple Threat
7. David Bowie, Diamond Dogs
8. The Misfits, Horror Business
9. Prince, The Black Album
10. Elvis Presley, Speedway
This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors.