I don't know how she does it year after year. Once again, Gwyneth Paltrow has filled her annual Goop gift guide with over-the-top products for health nuts, hostesses, lovers, dreamers, and even the under-18 set.
1. Rose Quartz Egg
Because all anyone ever wanted for Christmas was a crystal to put in their vagina.
2. Platine Medium Saucepan
To fancy up your Blue Apron meal.
3. Children's Pink Satin Shoes by Christian Louboutin
$250 (they're currently sold out, but you can add yourself to a waitlist) [P12,714.38]
How else is the whole family supposed to match in the Christmas card picture?
4. Personalized Fiaru Folder
Because if your leather file folders aren't monogrammed, what's even the point?
5. Gentner Design Chocolate Cutter
Price upon request (so you know it's fancy).
For when your diet limits you to a quarter of a Reese's.
6. Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Cordyceps
For everyone on your list who's ever asked for hot chocolate with a side of 'shrooms.
7. L'officine Universelle Buly Silk Toothbrush
When you use $100 toothpaste, a typical brush just can't keep up.
8. Joint Case
Of course, it comes in millennial pink.
9. Camel Milk Subscription Service
When almond simply won't do.
10. Great White Shark Cat Bed
I gotta give Gwynie credit. I'd buy this one for the cat lady in my life.
This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors.
Prices are based on the conversion rate of $1 = P50.86.