Peek Inside Meryl Streep's $18.3 Million Tribeca House
She may be consumed with her acting career, including an upcoming role in Steven Soderbergh's latest film Let Them All Talk, but Meryl Streep has still managed to carve out time to put her posh Tribeca penthouse on sale for $18.3 million.
And this isn't the first time the penthouse has been on the market. The Oscar Award-winning actress listed the property last August for $25 million. It's situated on a full floor in the River Lofts tower, located at 92 Laight Street.
As expected, it features everything from an Italian-designed kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances to airy open living and dining spaces, complete with hardwood flooring as well as floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views of the city. Plus, there are four bedrooms—three of which are designed for guests—five bathrooms, a media room, and a spacious study with sleek shelving.
Here's a look inside Streep's one-of-a-kind penthouse.
1. The property is almost 4,000 square feet and was designed by Tsao & McKown architects.
2. The living room is complete with a wood-burning fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
There's even a direct elevator entry and a skylit entrance gallery.
3. The high-end Italian kitchen is outfitted with state-of-the-art appliances and a butcher-block island.
It also features a Sub-Zero refrigerator, two ovens, a six-burner Miele cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher.
4. The dining room is open to the living room.
5. Contemporary shelving and a wooden desk enhance the office area.
6. A wall-mounted television is one highlight of the media room, which can be separated from the main living area by pocket doors.
7. Plus, it has Brazilian walnut hardwood floors, custom door screens, Lutron lighting, and a central audio system.
8. The penthouse is surrounded on three sides by a 10-foot-wide terrace.
*This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com
*Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors