Kanye West's Long-Time SoHo Home is on Sale for $4.7 Million
Musician and fashion designer Kanye West has decided to part ways with his long-time New York City home, located at 25 West Houston Street. Situated in the heart of SoHo, the modern condo was designed by notable architect Claudio Silvestrin. With its one bedroom and two bathrooms (one of which is a powder room), the space is a combination of two units on the building's fourth floor.
West, who is married to Kim Kardashian, opted for a striking organic design for the interiors. Think stone islands in the bathroom and kitchen, French limestone flooring, and serene neutrals throughout the space. Plus, there's everything from automated window shades to custom lighting.
1. Famed architect Claudio Silvestrin designed the 2,427-square-foot condo.
The space is a combination of two units in the building.
2. It offers city views.
A total of 13 large windows lead to the living areas.
3. The spacious kitchen features an eye-catching stone island, pearwood cabinetry, and French limestone flooring.
It's also complete with Subzero and Miele appliances as well as a custom Gaggenau cooktop.
4. The dining room is fit for entertaining.
The property's ceilings are nearly 10 feet.
5. Natural light floods the minimalist master bedroom suite.
6. Like the kitchen, the welcoming bathroom boasts a gorgeous stone island.
7. A view of the elegant powder room.
8. The long hallway has hidden floor-to-ceiling storage.
*This story originally appeared on Townandcountrymag.com
*Minor edits have been made by the Townandcountry.ph editors